Don’t Forget To Get A Little Extra From Your Tesco Insurance Policies
25 August 2011
If it's time to think about purchasing home, life, pet or car insurance, why not get a little extra from your Tesco Insurance policies?
Clubcard customers who get a quote and buy a new pet policy, combined building and contents home policy, or life insurance policy directly from Tesco Bank online or over the phone by 14 September 2011 will receive a voucher to claim a Free Polaroid HD DVG-720 camcorder*. So not only will you get peace of mind that you are helping to protect your future, you'll be able to capture memories to enjoy for years to come.
If you are shopping around for a new car insurance policy, let Tesco Bank help you drive down the cost of motoring. Clubcard customers who buy a new car insurance policy directly from Tesco Bank online or over the phone by 14 September 2011 will receive a voucher to claim a free MOT and Tesco 18 point Service at any Halfords Autocentre.
For more information, please visit www.tescobank.com.
Tesco Insurance policies are underwritten by a select range of insurers.
For more information and media enquiries please contact:
Tesco Bank press office
+44 (0) 131 274 3630
Notes to Editors:
Notes to editors:
* SD 10 memory card not included
Tesco Pet Insurance is provided by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. Tesco Life insurance is provided by Friends Provident. Tesco Home Insurance and add-on insurance products are arranged and administered by Tesco Bank and underwritten by a select range of insurers. Tesco Car Insurance is arranged and administered by Tesco Bank and underwritten by a select range of insurers.
Car Insurance offer terms and conditions
1. This offer is available to new Tesco car insurance customers who buy a policy directly from Tesco Bank between 21/07/2011 and 14/09/2011.
2. The Free MOT and Tesco Service is available to Tesco Clubcard customers only and is not available in Northern Ireland.
3. The Tesco Service includes an oil and filter change, plus 18 other checks and adjustments and is available for cars with an engine size of up to 2.2 litres using non-synthetic oil.
4. If your car is over 2.2 litres in engine size a £30 charge will apply. If you car requires fully synthetic oil you will be charged £22.
5. Purchases from all price comparison websites (including quotes originating from them) are excluded.
6. The policyholder will be sent a voucher within 6 weeks of purchase with details of how to book the Free MOT and Tesco Service at a Halfords Autocentre.
7. If the policy is cancelled within the first 14 days, you will not receive the voucher.
8. The Free MOT and Tesco Service must be booked a minimum of 21 days in advance and a copy of your valid Tesco Car Insurance Certificate must be taken to the autocentre along with the voucher.
9. The Free MOT and Tesco service must have taken place by 11/11/2012.
10. If any repairs are identified or are required to pass the MOT, an additional charge will apply for any parts and labour. You are under no obligation to have work undertaken at Halfords Autocentres.
11. If your car fails its MOT, you will be able to have a retest for £27.
12. If you have a manufacturer's warranty it is your responsibility to check in advance whether this will be invalidated by having a service undertaken at Halfords Autocentres.
13. This offer is only valid for class 4 vehicles only as determined by VOSA (See www.vosa.gov.uk for more details).
14. There is no cash alternative and the offer is non-transferable.
15. Tesco Bank reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the promotion without prior notice.
16. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Tesco Bank or Halfords Autocentre offer.
Pet, Home and Life Insurance free camcorder terms and conditions:
1. Available to new Tesco (Pet/Home (combined buildings and contents cover only)/Life Insurance and Over 50s Plan) customers who quote and buy a policy/plan directly from Tesco Bank between 21/07/2011 and 14/09/2011. This offer is available to Tesco Clubcard customers only, one offer per policy.
2. Purchases from all price comparison websites (including quotes originating from them) are excluded.
3. A Class 10 SD memory card is needed to operate the camcorder and is not included.
How to claim your camcorder:
1. The policyholder/plan holder will be sent a voucher within 6 weeks of purchase for Pet/Home (combined buildings and contents only) and 8 weeks for Life and Over 50s Plan. In order to claim your offer you will need to complete and return the voucher by 30/11/11. Within 14 days of receipt you will then be sent details on how to redeem and arrange delivery. You can do this online or over the telephone but you must redeem by 22/01/12.
2. Delivery of the camcorder will be to the policyholder's address only and will be free of charge.
3. If the policy is cancelled within the first 14 days, you will not receive the offer.
4. Tesco Bank reserves the right to substitute the camcorder advertised with another of a similar specification.
5. A two year manufacturer warranty will be provided for the camcorder.
6. Tesco Bank accepts no liability for issues arising with the item post dispatch.
7. There is no cash alternative and the offer is non-transferable.
8. If the policy is cancelled within the first 6 months the camcorder will either not be dispatched or Tesco Bank can request the return of the camcorder.
9. Tesco Bank also reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the promotion without prior notice.
Tesco Bank’s goal is to make banking and insurance easier and better value for people who shop at Tesco. We’ve been around since 1997 and today we help more than 5 million customers manage their money every day. Our 4,000 colleagues serve our customers seven days a week from our three main centres in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle, and we are also available through online and mobile banking 24/7. Tesco Bank participates in the Chartered Banker Professional Standards Board.
Tesco Bank is a trading name of Tesco Personal Finance plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC173199. Registered Office: 2 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9FQ